“What have you done lately?”
How often do you find yourself interested in what someone has done recently rather than a long time ago?
In the spirit of that, I have done these things in the past couple months:
- Trained engineers on how to write technical documentation using DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture), which is an open standard that promotes topic-based authoring.
- Paired on an integration between DITA source code and a Zendesk knowledge base.
- Ported technical documentation from Sphinx and reStructuredText to DITA.
- Communicated in English and German with engineers.
- Created a kanban board for myself to make the most use of my time.
I am currently learning Python.